Johnson's Baby® X FAIRPRICE CONTEST (1 – 31 OCTOBER 2020)
- The Organizer of this contest is Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd located at 2 Science Park Drive, #07-13, Ascent, Singapore Science Park 1, Singapore 118222 (“Organizer 1”)
- Entry is open only to Singaporean Citizens and Residents of Singapore of 18 years of age or older, who are currently residing in Singapore ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees of both Organizers, its associated companies, advertising agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this contest.
- Participation is voluntary. By entering the Contest, entrants are agreeing to all Terms and Conditions of the Contest as listed on this page and to the contest announcement/s (“the Terms”). The Organizer reserves the right to modify the terms at any time.
- The Contest activity will be open from 1 Oct to 31 Oct 2020 and only receipts from NTUC FairPrice within this period will qualify. Successful participants will be contacted via email within 14-21 processing days.
- Below are the steps that are required by entrants to enter the contest:
- Step 1: Purchase min. $20 of Jonhson’s Baby products from NTUC FairPrice stores.
- Step 2: Scan the QR code or visit https://www.johnsonsbaby.com.sg/promotions to submit your entry and upload a copy of your receipt
- The entry should include entrant’s full details, which include full name, date of birth, e-mail address and proof of purchase receipt submitted latest by Saturday, 31Oct 2020 at 23:59PM via given URL. Entrants with eligible entries will be picked by the judges. Judges’ decision is final and is non-contestable by any parties involved.
- Prizes to be won
- Total 150 winners (On a first-come, first-served basis)
- Each winner to receive 1 child admission e-ticket to Pororo Park or Tayo Station Singapore (E-ticket valid till 31 Dec 2021)
- By registering for the Contest, entrants are opting in to receive exclusive offers and special member services from the Organizer as may be conveyed by the Organizer from time to time.
- It is a condition precedent of this Contest that all entrants consent to the public disclosure of their names for publicity or commercial purposes. All entries become the property of the Organizer, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering the Contest exercise, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry, transferred to the Organizer and then being entered into a database and the Organizer may use this information to contact the entrant with exclusive offers and updates without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
Privacy Notice / Contact Us
We collect your personal information, specifically your name, address and contact, to enable you to enter this contest and for related administration purposes. If you do not give us these details, you will unfortunately be unable to enter this contest. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law, you may request access to your personal information while we retain it. Reasons why will be given if access is denied.
For any enquiries, or for providing us with necessary updates to your personal details, please:
- call our hotline at 800-601-1460 (Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm)
- or email: [email protected]